Meeting today 4pm

Josh Rhodes

Oct 13, 2012, 2:16:49 PM10/13/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
Meeting today at 4pm at Rick's house.

We will be talking about what to do with the sheds (and possibly doing it) and working on the smoker

(and I will bring the cnc if I can)

Josh Rhodes

Oct 13, 2012, 9:17:03 PM10/13/12
to mobile...@googlegroups.com
I brought my cnc (its belongs to the group now)

It's a very simple 3 axis machine made from lexan, wood and aluminum.

It needs to be completed and all 3 axis' dialed in. And the software configured.

And I need to remember the password to the Real Time Linux install... :/

Rick kept asking me what I wanted to do with it...
Lots of things..
Everything a laser cutter can do a cnc mill can do a little looser...

For example....
(dont have time to post pics so i will just do links..)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tweakie-cnc/4789725332/in/photostream (these are laser cut but you can do them on a mill, or we can add a laser!)

That's all from just one guy's photostream...it's really just the tip of the iceberg!