TiTouchDB 1.0 Titanium module released

Paul Mietz Egli

Jun 11, 2014, 2:29:30 PM6/11/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I've released version 1.0 of TiTouchDB, a Titanium module that wraps Couchbase Mobile 1.0.0 for iOS and Android:

The easiest way to get started is to download the prebuilt module ZIP files from the Releases section of the project and drop them into your Titanium application.  The API documentation and a tutorial can be found on the project wiki.  If you are building an Alloy app, you can use the TiTouchDB sync adapter to persist your models and collections in TiTouchDB.  The "TouchBooksAlloy" sample app attempts to be the current best practices example of using the module with Alloy.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements and feel free to file issues on Github if you run into any problems.

--paul