Couchbase Lite plugins for Titanium and Xamarin - Estimated release date of Android support

Louis Taljaard

Jan 28, 2014, 2:20:37 PM1/28/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

Hi CB Team,

Could you please provide an estimated release date for Android support for the CBL plugins for Titanium and Xamarin?

Best regards,
Louis

Wayne Carter

Jan 30, 2014, 11:24:28 AM1/30/14
The releases will coincide w/ our GA release date.  We haven't announced the exact date but it is early this year.  Stay tuned.

Bartłomiej Klinger

Mar 9, 2014, 3:32:00 AM3/9/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi CB Team,

Any news about the CBL plugins for Titanium with Android support and the CBL GA release date?

Best regards,
Bartłomiej

Wayne Carter

Mar 12, 2014, 11:55:48 AM3/12/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
We are working very hard on this and are trying to get it complete by GA.  Our goals are to get to a solution to support all Xamarin platforms (not just iOS & Android).

Rob Morin

Apr 11, 2015, 11:25:17 AM4/11/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
And, over a year later, the word is...?

Paul Mietz Egli

Apr 12, 2015, 5:28:39 PM4/12/15

On Saturday, April 11, 2015 at 8:25:17 AM UTC-7, Rob Morin wrote:
And, over a year later, the word is...?

As far as I know, my community Titanium module is still state-of-the-art for that platform.  It supports iOS and Android and is used in several shipping apps -- see the project wiki for details:

I'll be releasing a new version of the module based on the Couchbase Lite 1.0.4 libraries very soon.

--paul