Get status 0 on Galaxy tab pro 10.1 (Android 4.4.2)

Jean-Baptiste Perrin

Jul 28, 2014, 5:23:37 AM7/28/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I get an error with status 0, with a galaxy tab pro 10.1 (Android 4.4.2), when I want to interact with the database (REST API in Cordova app).

The plugin works fine with my Nexus 7 (2012) (Android 4.4.4).

Any advice for work-around this problem?

Thanks

Jean-Baptiste Perrin

Traun Leyden

Aug 6, 2014, 12:36:36 PM8/6/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Can you provide more details?

Jean-Baptiste Perrin

Aug 8, 2014, 3:44:03 AM8/8/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the delay.

With the galaxy tab pro 10.1, I use the Cordova plugin. I get the url from function getUrl().

When I make request on the database from AJAX ($.getJSON, or $.ajax, or jquery plugin for CouchDB (this plugin works fine on my nexus 7)).
The request return an error with status is 0.

Traun Leyden

Aug 8, 2014, 9:56:28 AM8/8/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

Can you show the logcat logs?

Also what version of couchbase lite are you using?