Couchbase Lite Android v. 2.8

Mark Pradzinski

Sep 22, 2020, 12:30:46 PM9/22/20
to Couchbase Mobile
To whom it may concern.

I got a question regarding the Couchbase Lite Android product within the community edition repository: The documentation is mentioning artefact version above 2.8 (even 3.0 when selecting the master branch) but since there aren't any public releases published and the maven repository has listed the latest library with 2.7.1, I was wondering if the documentation is just a draft or its maybe just an outlook for the future. Maybe I am missing something here. I am absolutely eager to see the next/first release for the android product.

I hope you can help me out in this matter and thank you for your work.

PS: The link in the readme which should lead to the issues page in the root project doesn't work.

Yours sincerely,
Mark Pradzinski

Blake Meike

Sep 22, 2020, 1:31:07 PM9/22/20
to Couchbase Mobile
Hey Mark.
I'm not sure what documentation you are referring to.  Got a URL?

You are correct: the latest released version of Couchbase Lite Android is 2.7.1.

We continue to improve Couchbase Lite.  There will, most definitely, be more releases, one of them in the near future.

Stay tuned!
-blake

Mark Pradzinski

Sep 23, 2020, 4:36:29 AM9/23/20
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey Blake,

Thank you for the quick response.

Thank you in advance and I can hardly wait for the upcoming releases.

Kind regards,
Mark