View and query issue in CBL(Version 1.2.0) ?

PRASANNA KUMAR

Feb 15, 2016, 7:31:53 AM2/15/16
to Couchbase Mobile
Hi All,

I am very happy about for new CBL(Version 1.2.0), I would like to congratulate to team for such great release, its improved lot of performance issues some other replication issue.

B/w, seems to be there is a small issue in CBL(Version 1.2.0).

>  If i create new/edit document, that only the document showing two items in my array list
>  But if it is a older documents those are showing only  one uniquely.
>  The only problem will be when create/update the document by using version 1.2.0.
> Those views and queries are absolutely working for older versions 1.1.0
> I am not able to find that problem is related to saving issue or view and query issue.

FYI, i compared local database count and server database count both are same. that is the case may be view and query issue, which are edited by using CBL(version 1.2.0)

Please let me know if you need any clarification more about this thread.

Thank's
P Prasanna Kumar

PRASANNA KUMAR

Feb 15, 2016, 7:41:06 AM2/15/16
to Couchbase Mobile
May be while create new/edit document is storing different file engine?

Jens Alfke

Feb 15, 2016, 12:36:25 PM2/15/16
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Feb 15, 2016, at 4:31 AM, PRASANNA KUMAR <prasannak...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  If i create new/edit document, that only the document showing two items in my array list
>  But if it is a older documents those are showing only  one uniquely.

Please file an issue on Github, in the appropriate repo for the implementation you’re using.

—Jens