ANN: Update 1.0.1 patches for Couchbase Lite and Sync Gateway

Jessica Liu

Jul 30, 2014, 2:37:50 PM7/30/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

Hello everyone, we have just released some patch updates to our Couchbase Lite support for iOS, Android, and Java, as well as Couchbase Sync Gateway. These patches add-in much needed performance improvements, behavior corrections, and address some immediate high impact issues/crashing issues we saw in our G.A. Releases. There were no new features added at this time.

You can check out these changes from our website or directly from our GitHub repos:
Downloadable packages: http://www.couchbase.com/download#cb-mobile
Couchbase Lite iOS GitHub rep: https://github.com/couchbase/couchbase-lite-ios/tree/release/1.0.1
Couchbase Lite Android GitHub repo: https://github.com/couchbase/couchbase-lite-android/tree/release/1.0.1
Couchbase Lite Java GitHub repo: https://github.com/couchbase/couchbase-lite-java/tree/release/1.0.1
Sync Gateway GitHub repo: https://github.com/couchbase/sync_gateway/tree/release/1.0.1

Full release notes can be found in our documentation as follows:
Couchbase Lite: http://developer.couchbase.com/mobile/develop/references/couchbase-lite/release-notes/index.html
Couchbase Sync Gateway: http://developer.couchbase.com/mobile/develop/references/sync-gateway/release-notes/index.html

In addition, we have pushed our second beta release for our Couchbase Lite .NET support; this update moves us much closer to supporting not just the Xamarin platform, but other major .NET platforms such as Windows 8 Store and Silverlight. You can find the latest Beta here: http://components.xamarin.com/view/couchbase-lite-net/, or from GitHub here: https://github.com/couchbaselabs/couchbase-lite-net/

Additional release notes can be found on our Developer Portal, or on the Xamarin component store as well: http://components.xamarin.com/view/couchbase-lite-net/

There was a lot of internal work needed to help pave the way for a quicker and better path to cutting process overhead, and doing shorter turnarounds on releases. Thank you to the entire team for helping to pull this together.
- Jessica

dyowee

Jul 31, 2014, 6:08:15 PM7/31/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com