Error in Pull Replication/400 Invalid Attachment Warning

Raj Shekhar

Nov 9, 2015, 9:30:50 AM11/9/15
to Couchbase Mobile
With certain documents with attachments we started seeing errors like(400 Invalid Attachment/Status 491)  which stops replication.  We are using couchbase lite 1.1.1 and at server side we are using couchbase server 4.In previous version i.e 1.0.4 it was not happening.Please help me out to fix this as I am facing issues from clients.Here are my logs:

2015-11-09 19:46:45.859 Raj[1490:389586] WARNING: CBL_Puller[https://911234645897:*****@dev.rajlabs.com:9443/phonebooks] failed to write {911234645897 #1-3867d970d2f59a0caec69b30173e5a38}: status=491

2015-11-09 19:46:45.861 Raj[1490:389586] Sync: CBL_Puller[https://911234645897:*****@dev.rajlabs.com:9443/phonebooks] Progress: set error = 400 Invalid attachment

2015-11-09 19:46:45.863 Raj[1490:389586] Sync: CBL_Puller[https://911234645897:*****@dev.rajlabs.com:9443/phonebooks] STOPPING...

Jens Alfke

Nov 10, 2015, 12:00:14 PM11/10/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Might be issue #961 which was fixed a few weeks ago on the release/1.2 branch, although it’s odd that this happens with a first-generation (#1-3867d…) revision.

What are the contents of this document (docID “911234645897”, revID “1-3867d970d2f59a0caec69b30173e5a38”) on the server?

—Jens

Raj Shekhar

Nov 10, 2015, 10:05:59 PM11/10/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

Thanks jens .Can you please tell me how can I use this release/1.2 branch in my current project because from mobile portal the version is 1.1.1.

Jens Alfke

Nov 10, 2015, 11:56:15 PM11/10/15

On Nov 10, 2015, at 7:05 PM, Raj Shekhar <rajshe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks jens .Can you please tell me how can I use this release/1.2 branch in my current project because from mobile portal the version is 1.1.1.

Check it out or download it from Github, then build it. (We don’t have a bot to build that branch yet.)

—Jens