ANN: Couchbase Lite .NET 1.0.0 is here

Jessica Liu

Oct 9, 2014, 2:28:23 PM10/9/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi community, we are excited to announce that 1.0.0 is finally here! After months in beta and tireless hours developing feature and testing parity, we are now issuing our first production-ready version of Couchbase Lite .NET! You can get the latest and greatest from NuGet right here: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Couchbase.Lite/

You can also find release notes related to this release available on NuGet, and it will soon be made available on the Xamarin component page as well. We encourage you to try it out, and engage with us on the mailing list if you have any questions.

A huge shout out to Zack Gramana, who started this project as a joint-effort between Couchbase and Xamarin, and is now our senior lead developer rallying the flag and continuing to lead the work behind Couchbase Lite .NET.
- Jessica