How to access new changes(adding attachments issue fix) in the couchbase-lite-java in eclipse?

Ken M Raju

Jun 2, 2014, 7:57:26 AM6/2/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I am developing a couchDB supported android application using eclipse IDE, I was struggling with couchDB attachment issue (i.e The attachment doesn't add to the document).

Recently, have noticed a fix which was made which would solve this problem in couchbase-lite-java-core.

But, the problem which I face now is of how to access these changes in eclipse.
Currently, the couchbase mobile library which I have is an old one from beta2 version and it doesn't get updated itself (or by recompiling) as in android studio.

Tried cloning the projects from the GitHub but was unsuccessful.
Could I get help or guidance on how to access the updates in GitHub to my library in eclipse.

Thanks,
Ken

Andrew Reslan

Jun 2, 2014, 10:58:38 AM6/2/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

At the moment the patch is only available against master, so Couchbase Lite would need to be built from source.

What issues did you see when cloning the project from GitHub?

Andy