Changing channels property in pull replication dynamically

已查看 8 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

parvez....@decurtis.com

未读,
2017年8月1日 11:00:002017/8/1
收件人 Couchbase Mobile
For a Couchbase lite based ios application, can we change the channels property at run time? Lets suppose we setup pull replication with channels that includes A & B. After setting up channels property we started pull replication. If after this we want to include channel C to existing set (A & B in this case), can we do it simply or do we require to stop pull replication then update channels and then start replication again?

Jens Alfke

未读,
2017年8月1日 12:43:532017/8/1
收件人 mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Aug 1, 2017, at 8:00 AM, parvez....@decurtis.com wrote:

For a Couchbase lite based ios application, can we change the channels property at run time? Lets suppose we setup pull replication with channels that includes A & B. After setting up channels property we started pull replication. If after this we want to include channel C to existing set (A & B in this case), can we do it simply or do we require to stop pull replication then update channels and then start replication again?

Changes to properties of a CBLReplication object don’t take effect until the replication is restarted.

—Jens
回复全部
回复作者
转发