Couchbase lite debugger for android

Pankaj Jangid

Jun 4, 2018, 1:47:29 PM6/4/18
to Couchbase Mobile
Hi All,

We often struggle with the issues related to sync or document/revisions in CouchbaseLite.

How we recognize that the document we have created is saved in over local database or synced with server or not?

How to query on the local database? [ We don't want to pull out the cblite/sqlite file, Heavy work, Even in upcoming android versions we no longer pull the db file from the device ]

How the replications are working internally?

The solution of all these questions are here,
Yes, I have created tools which give transparency to syncing and debug the local data. Just you need to plugin these tools once by adding dependencies, it's an easy process.

CbLite-Viewer (to view database and query on the same, live debugging)  https://github.com/pkjvit/couchbase-lite-android-viewer

I hope you like and I need your suggestions to improve the same.
You can post your queries on the respective repository.

Thanks,
Pankaj Jangid

Traun Leyden

Jun 4, 2018, 3:03:29 PM6/4/18
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
This looks really exciting!  Thanks for the contribution.