Validating server certificate on the app/client side

MobDev

Nov 12, 2014, 10:36:52 AM11/12/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We are doing ssl pinning for replication on client/app side. which validates the certificate on the server side.

Is there way we can validate server certificate on the client/app side?

-  App will have public-keyA and server will have private-keyA
 - App will have private-keyB and server will have public-keyB

In this way we validate the request and response.

Thanks,

Jens Alfke

Nov 12, 2014, 11:37:33 AM11/12/14

[CBLReplication setAnchorCerts: @[pinnedCert] onlyThese: YES];

> - App will have private-keyB and server will have public-keyB
> In this way we validate the request and response.

I think you're talking about SSL client certs, as an alternative form of authentication. We don't support those yet.

—Jens