Couchbase Cloud

Dominique Hrynczak

Jun 13, 2014, 6:43:18 PM6/13/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could give me some more detailed information about the couchbase cloud service.
The documentation doesn't provide much information.
I created a new sync gateway but when I use the Admin Access URL, I receive the plain text result: NO.
Is it possible to use some kind of UI in the couchbase cloud service?

Best regards,
D.

Jens Alfke

Jun 13, 2014, 7:12:36 PM6/13/14

On Jun 13, 2014, at 3:43 PM, Dominique Hrynczak <dominique...@gmail.com> wrote:

I created a new sync gateway but when I use the Admin Access URL, I receive the plain text result: NO.
Is it possible to use some kind of UI in the couchbase cloud service?

There’s no admin UI yet for Sync Gateway. That admin access URL is a REST endpoint; the API docs are at

—Jens

Dominique Hrynczak

Jun 13, 2014, 7:49:52 PM6/13/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Oh I see, my bad :)
Thx for your quick response!

I'm coming from cloudant and I'm just started testing the couchbase lite functionalities.
I thought the Admin Access Url would be some kind of UI.
I guess I'll have to use the _all_docs from the rest api then to get an overview of all docs.

Best regards,
D.

Jens Alfke

Jun 13, 2014, 9:52:26 PM6/13/14

On Jun 13, 2014, at 4:49 PM, Dominique Hrynczak <domi...@hrynczak.be> wrote:

I'm coming from cloudant and I'm just started testing the couchbase lite functionalities.
I thought the Admin Access Url would be some kind of UI.

You can replicate Couchbase Lite with Cloudant too. (Or with a CouchDB server.) They all use the same replication protocol.

—Jens