CBL Android:Attachments are missing in local and remote databases

PRASANNA KUMAR

Jun 30, 2014, 5:59:34 AM6/30/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I been working with CBL Android with new jar files.We can able to create and update the document with an attachments(more than 15kb also).

>  The problem is here suppose if i update the any document from server(remote db) or any iPad device, My local database that particular document of attachments becoming null,After becoming null if i update the same document from my device then an attachments are removing from sever(remote db) also.I did changes from sever(remote db)  only some other fields not the attachments.

> One more issue is if i update single document 2 or more times the updating is not happing The Exception like.About this i have already posted an issue.

>  How can I achieve this? or is there any alter native solutions for this ?

Thank's
prasanna

Traun Leyden

Jun 30, 2014, 2:55:04 PM6/30/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
That stack trace looks identical to the other post I just responded to, so I'll wait to see a github issue.