Sync Gateway Replication Issue

Victor Fernandez

Jul 29, 2015, 11:17:33 AM7/29/15
to Couchbase Mobile
Hi, I'm using Couchbase Lite for iOS (Objective-c).
I am doing a replication with a sync gateway, but I'm notice that when there is a lot of documents to synchronized like 2000 an error always appears:

CBLBulkDownloader[/casaargentina/_bulk_get]: Got error Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-1001 "The request timed out." UserInfo=0x1608ae30 {NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=http://52.5.96.99:4984/casaargentina/_bulk_get?revs=true&attachments=true, NSErrorFailingURLKey=http://52.5.96.99:4984/casaargentina/_bulk_get?revs=true&attachments=true, NSLocalizedDescription=The request timed out., NSUnderlyingError=0x16116830 "The request timed out."}

The behavior is always the same, the first half of the documents are synchronized correctly but after this the notifiers are not entering anymore (it means that no more replication change notifications).
I don't think that this could be a network problem because I already try on a different network with a similar result.

Any idea?

ajres

Jul 29, 2015, 11:25:32 AM7/29/15
to Couchbase Mobile, vfern...@txmglobal.com
Which versions of CBL and SG are you running?

Can you upload the SG log (e.g. github gist) for the same period as the synchronisation.

If you are running SG version 1.1.0 set SG logging property as:

"log":["*"]

If you are running an older version, set SG logging property as:

"log":["HTTP", "HTTP+", "Changes", "Changes+"]

Andy

Victor Fernandez

Jul 29, 2015, 11:58:49 AM7/29/15
to Couchbase Mobile, an...@couchbase.com
Hi Andy
I'm using Sync Gateway 1.1.0 and Couchbase Lite 1.0.4
Here is the log of the sg, at the same time that replication (iOS) stops also the logging on the sg side.

Victor Fernandez

Jul 29, 2015, 6:16:24 PM7/29/15
to Couchbase Mobile, an...@couchbase.com, vfern...@txmglobal.com
Sorry, the previous log was only of REST this includes all types.