wbi...@attic.nl

Oct 21, 2018, 8:43:36 AM10/21/18
to Couchbase Mobile
Could it be this forum is dead?

I just noticed version 2.1 (very important for a lot of ppl since it supports peer2peer) was released but it isn't mentioned here at all.
What is the best way to stay up-to-date?

Priya Rajagopal

Oct 21, 2018, 11:25:22 AM10/21/18
to Couchbase Mobile
This discussion forum is not dead but for product announcements,  I would recommend subscribing to our Blog at  https://blog.couchbase.com . Specifically, here is the 2.1 announcement - https://blog.couchbase.com/announcing-general-availability-couchbase-mobile-2-1/

On a related note, if you are already not on our community forums, you should sign up for https://forums.couchbase.com . There is generally a lot more activity on the dev forums- and it's not just Couchbase Mobile related.
regards
-Priya