Offline First: mobile Syncing with Couchbase Lite Android

awasum....@skylabase.com

Jun 9, 2017, 5:29:15 PM6/9/17
to Couchbase Mobile
We have a need to provide our clients with offline field operations android apps so that they can server customers in internet constraint environment.

Basically, we have a backend which consumes and produces JSON using normal REST request response models. Now our mobile clients need to will consume this APIs and provide empoyees with capabilities to serve customers.
The need comes for doing offline transactions on the mobile devices and then later syncing all the transactions and offline data collected in the field with the backend REST API.

How do you think we should approach this given that we need this information to be consistent across all the devices?

Thanks very much and waiting for a reply.

Hod Greeley

Jun 21, 2017, 7:45:34 PM6/21/17
to Couchbase Mobile
What's a typical scenario?