Pankaj Jakhar

Jun 26, 2014, 1:10:17 AM6/26/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I am capturing a lot of data on Android Device, so in long run size of database in Device will become heavy. So I want that  all the data should be pushed to server database and this CBL Android Device data should be cleaned up after some time.

> How can I achieve this without replicating same thing on the server?

> Do I need to create a separate filter for Push Replication to achieve this, in which a flag will be used if the document should be replicated on the server side?

I do not want that if I delete data on Android Device then it also gets deleted on Server database too. I want it remain in the server database.

> How can I achieve this?

Jens Alfke

Jun 26, 2014, 1:27:42 AM6/26/14

On Jun 25, 2014, at 10:10 PM, Pankaj Jakhar <pankaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am capturing a lot of data on Android Device, so in long run size of database in Device will become heavy. So I want that  all the data should be pushed to server database and this CBL Android Device data should be cleaned up after some time.
> How can I achieve this without replicating same thing on the server?

Delete the local database and re-create it.

—Jens

Pankaj Jakhar

Jun 26, 2014, 2:50:46 AM6/26/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
Is it a good approach?

Tony L

Jun 27, 2014, 2:07:52 AM6/27/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I think a similar issue has been posted some time ago: