Conflict Resolution Enhancements in CBM 2.x

Priya Rajagopal

Apr 13, 2018, 6:10:59 PM4/13/18
to Couchbase Mobile
Hi all
Following up on the discussions that we've been having on custom conflict resolution in 2.0, we have filed a GitHub ticket to track this topic in an open forum. While we have been internally tracking the feedback that we have received from some of you, we figured that it would be a good to open up the discussion to foster broader participation. If you have already provided us with specifics on your use cases, you don't have to provide that again - we have it .

But if you want to provide that again for context, feel free to do so.

Looking forward to your input ...let's get the discussion going!

regards
-Priya