CBLJSON's date methods equivalent in 2.0?

parvez....@decurtis.com

Jun 28, 2018, 11:13:56 AM6/28/18
to Couchbase Mobile
In CouchbaseLite iOS 1.x, we have CBLJSON's date related methods available which helps in handling dates properly. I did not see any such class in CouchbaseLite 2.0. Is it really the case? Do we have any other API from 2.0 available that we can use to handle dates or do we have to create our own methods for the same?

Jens Alfke

Jun 28, 2018, 12:35:22 PM6/28/18
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

On Jun 28, 2018, at 8:13 AM, parvez....@decurtis.com wrote:

In CouchbaseLite iOS 1.x, we have CBLJSON's date related methods available which helps in handling dates properly. I did not see any such class in CouchbaseLite 2.0. Is it really the case? Do we have any other API from 2.0 available that we can use to handle dates or do we have to create our own methods for the same?

Did you look at the Dictionary and Array classes? They have accessors for getting/setting dates.

—Jens

Privacy Policy | Update Marketing Preferences