Exception when trying to use a custom cookie with the .Net version of CBL

Eric Levine

Jan 24, 2015, 12:47:48 AM1/24/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

I am trying to write a C# console application to do some testing with a sync gateway using custom authentication. After getting the session information from the gateway, I do the following in my program:

var _pullReplication = _database.CreatePullReplication(url);
DateTime cookieExpiresDateTime = DateTime.Parse(cookieExpires);
_pushReplication.SetCookie(cookieName, sessionId, "/", cookieExpiresDateTime, false, false);

After I call SetCookie, I get a NullReferenceException, which I've posted as an issue to GitHub: https://github.com/couchbase/couchbase-lite-net/issues/372. .

Are these the right steps for using the custom cookie?  Is there some other configuration I'm missing?

--
Eric Levine