does the action of delete docs from CBL which have remove channel cause conflict?

atom992

Jul 23, 2015, 8:48:48 AM7/23/15
to Couchbase Mobile
docA {"type":"TYPE1","KEY1":"value1"} have channel("channel1");
and USER1 was assigned to channel1;
and when I start sync, docA has synced to USER1's CBL;

Now some logic trigger the sync function, cause USER1 don'e have channel1;
but at the same time,docA still in USER1's CBL,right?

If I deleted docA from USER1's CBL(In the SG, I have ACL to reject deletion from USER1's CBL, because docA still need to sync to other user, I just want  USER1's CBL don't have docA),
does this action cause conflict? can I focus delete docA from USER1's CBL even the conflict occurred?