Compatibility between sync-gateway releases & couchbase mobile iOS SDK releases

thomas....@teckeezy.com

Nov 9, 2014, 6:07:33 PM11/9/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I am quite new with sync-gateway and couchbase mobile. My system is currently working with sync-gateway 1.0.0 and CouchbaseLite 1.0. I would like to update my relelases on both sides because it seems to me that a lot of improvements have been made (for instance the better arbitration of multiple threads wanting to access a database in CBL 1.0.3).

Are there any compatibilities issues ? I think there are since during a server migration, we had accidentally installed sync-gateway 1.0.2 and it was not working with CBL 1.0...

I have looked around and did not find any doc on this. Sorry if I did not look at the right place...

Thank you very much for your answer

Best regards

Thomas

Traun leyden

Nov 10, 2014, 9:59:26 AM11/10/14
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com

We don't have a compatibility matrix published, but if you use the latest version on all sides you should be fine.