Can Sync Function call the third party APIs?

atom992

Jul 2, 2015, 12:20:35 AM7/2/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
I want to extend the capacity of Sync Function, in the follows user cases:
some ACL datas can stored in the third party databases, in Sync Function can call the databases APIs to handle channel route, assigns etc.
 As we know, ACL datas must be with the same docs which can be handled by Sync Function,  A hacker can fake ACL data to sync the docs he want, even I do some control in Sync Function(I can not predict all possibilities).

Jens Alfke

Jul 2, 2015, 1:23:10 AM7/2/15
to mobile-c...@googlegroups.com
The sync fn can control who is allowed to set or change ACLs, so that's not a security problem.

Sync Gateway 1.1 supports web-hooks the sync fn can call.

--Jens     [via iPhone]