Issue 17 in mobile-bookmark-bubble: Android version of Bookmark Bubble

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Aug 15, 2011, 10:06:58 AM8/15/11
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 17 by davidgri...@gmail.com: Android version of Bookmark Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

See attached. Have tweaked Bookmark Bubble for Android devices

Attachments:
bookmark_bubble2.js 19.9 KB

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Nov 8, 2011, 7:34:16 AM11/8/11
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 17 by sandy.ru...@gmail.com: Android version of
Bookmark Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

Won't it work for iphone??I have got it working damn pretty in android,but
i don't see in iphone??

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Dec 14, 2011, 5:07:49 PM12/14/11
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 17 by strau...@gmail.com: Android version of Bookmark
Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

David -

Thanks for your update. Do you know if there is a way to use an img for
the Android icon similar to how one is used for iOS?

Thanks,
-Tim

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Jan 29, 2012, 12:14:41 AM1/29/12
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 17 by dougler...@gmail.com: Android version of Bookmark
Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

This works for iPhone for me. But on Android it's weird. It worked for me
ONCE and then stopped working. On my friend's Android it continues to work.
I don't know why it doesn't work on mine though. We are both running
Android 2.3.3.

The URL isn't containing the hash tag. And I've tried deleting the icon,
deleting the cache, clearing the history and databases, etc. But except for
the first time it doesn't work.

Have other people had something like that happen? Makes it hard to test
when it only works one time. :)

Thanks,

doug

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Feb 15, 2012, 2:56:35 AM2/15/12
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com

Comment #4 on issue 17 by priya_vi...@yahoo.co.in: Android version of
Bookmark Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

How to dynamically show the android native menu items("Add shortcut to
home") while displaying the bookmark bubble.

mobile-book...@googlecode.com

Nov 21, 2013, 1:22:14 PM11/21/13
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com

Comment #5 on issue 17 by bso...@gmail.com: Android version of Bookmark
Bubble
http://code.google.com/p/mobile-bookmark-bubble/issues/detail?id=17

Hi,

Can't get this script working I simply added the reference to the js file
to the page I want the pop up to show in, but nothing happens on iOS don't
konw if i need something else to do.

Any light on this would be greatly appreciated.

issue notifications to this address.