What is the best way to modify the CSS of the bubble?

Pete

Sep 26, 2011, 10:23:04 PM9/26/11
to Mobile Bookmark Bubble
Hello I'm new to Javascript, and this bookmark bubble

could you guys please help me out of how to change the Style of the
bubble?

can I do it in the external css file?

thank you

Jason Lydon

Sep 27, 2011, 9:20:14 AM9/27/11
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com
Hey Pete, in bookmark_bubble.js, all the css is made. The images are built using date images (http://www.dopiaza.org/tools/datauri/). Those appear somewhere near the middle of the file. Then towards the bottom you will find where the css is created, if you know css, it will make sense down there. With a little trial & error, you should be able to figure it out.

Peerapong Sutinrerk

Sep 28, 2011, 1:01:07 AM9/28/11
to mobile-book...@googlegroups.com
Thanks jason :)