An app is not just for Christmas......

Natalie Purdie

Feb 3, 2012, 8:25:36 AM2/3/12
to Mobile App Blog by synthaeum
An app is not just for Christmas......

26/11/11 16:08 Filed in: App development

Would you spend all that money designing and building a website never
to update it again?

No! I’m hoping is your answer, so why on earth would any right-minded
business do that with a mobile app?

The number of apps we’ve seen from large corporates which have been
released and never touched again is really quite shocking and
certainly counterproductive. Most of us in business know that keeping
customers is much easier than trying to gain new ones, and one unhappy
customer will tell far more people about their bad experience.

To read the full blog article click the link

http://www.synthaeum.com/blog/files/An_app_is_not_just_for_Christmas.html