Jain Sip 10.0.0.5 Released

yulian_o

Jan 26, 2024, 10:13:49 AMJan 26
to mobicents-public
Next-Gen SIP Solution Released: Explore the Netty-Based Mobius-Software SIP Stack 10.0.0-5 Open Source

We are excited to announce the release of our latest version, SIP Stack 10.0.0-5 Open Source, a Netty-based SIP Stack, marking a significant advancement in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technology. This release is not just a testament to our commitment to innovation but also to our dedication to the open-source community. It is now further enhanced with advanced features and superior performance over existing solutions.

For more information please visit

Olubunmi Falaki

Feb 16, 2024, 5:04:08 AMFeb 16
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Hi Yulian,
This your message today has trigger a fire in me, i remember how you contribute in this forum , i got discourage at a time on the mobicent
but this write up  help me to think again
i want to start a small telco startup business like yours among the things i want to look at is SMSC,GMLC and USSDC , the economic situation in my country  is making some Telco business to look at what can be developed internally

i want to make a request of you
if you can get me a few material to start telestax again
or if you can help take me tru so that i can build mine like yours
but i want to start with the opensource and be able to use them effectively

then the products

or what is the better way to start again

i will appreciate your response.

thanks
Bunmi

yulian_o

Apr 5, 2024, 4:14:34 AMApr 5
to mobicents-public
Hi And sorry for late response.
Happily we had managed to keep at least some of mobicents products open source.
Other products we have now completely rewrotten to answer market needs, but they are commercial only
For complete information please see the following link
https://www.mobius-software.com/telestaxannouncement

Please let me know if you have additional questions
Best regards and glory to Ukraine
Yulian Oifa
Mobius Software LTD

Vladimir Tzanev