USSD PULL adding number to initial short-code

已查看 77 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Armache Antoni

未读,
2021年2月9日 02:29:502021/2/9
收件人 mobicents-public

Morning guys hope all is well,

1. I have set ussd restcomm and working perfectly, with this short-code: *3001#
now the client want to be able to do a direct call without passing through menus, and pressing numbers.

they want something like that *3001*6# to work and complete the transaction...... but unfortunately when they do test this short-code it always throw error: "please dial a valid short code"
any suggestion will be helpfull.

2. is there any way i can increase timeout session menu ? from our ussd restcomm ?
I noticed when client dial *3001# all menu last 20 seconds only! is there any possiblity to increase it ?

Thnaks
回复全部
回复作者
转发