SCCP and callingPartyNumber

Pasquale Cusati

Apr 10, 2020, 8:40:44 AM4/10/20
to mobicents-public
Hi all,

i want to ask if anyone can help me. I need to retrieve the callingPartyNumber (not callingPartyAddress) from SCCP level. I need to change the GT in SCCP address based on the callingPartyNumber . Is there any way to do it?
I have implemented
@Override public void onMessage(SccpMessage message, int seqControl)

Thank you

Half Shiva

Apr 10, 2020, 9:46:26 AM4/10/20
to mobicents-public
Hi Pasquale ,
is it about sms ?
Fom SMS , sccp level , i have to check the Norm but callingpartynumber i don't this parameter on sccp level.
maybe it is stupîd for your needs but it s maybe on CDR ,
Br
Half

Pasquale Cusati

Apr 10, 2020, 9:53:15 AM4/10/20
to mobicents-public
Hi, no.. i need it for CAMEL voice scenario. I have callingpartynumber information only on InitialDPRequest.
In SCCP I have only the GT of calling/called, in real time scenario.

I need to change the destination GT according to MSISDN (callingPartyNumber.. or IMSI)

I find also setRemoteAddress but I dont' now how to do it.

Thanks