Issue in compiling jain slee

Akib Sayyed

Apr 4, 2020, 3:07:48 PM4/4/20
to mobicents-public
Dear List

I am compiling jain slee 7.2.0-22 to run with wildfly 10x. but while compiling war file from jainslee i face gwt maven plugin issue (unable to get pom and jar ).

previously compiled jain slee with wildfly was available to download but not links are down.

Can anyone help me compile and deploy jain slee on wildfly 10x

also can anyone explain what is 7.x and 2.x release in jainslee

Armache Antoni

Apr 4, 2020, 3:39:16 PM4/4/20
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Bro stop wasting your time, download wildfly snapchat that come with jainslee.

Akib Sayyed

Apr 5, 2020, 10:03:35 AM4/5/20
to mobicent...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply

Can you give me link for same pls

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "mobicents-public" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mobicents-public/CAACXJPVowmcyBKRhMbih_RL2mZjxF_xLXHzq%2B4pbWWVKa8JsWg%40mail.gmail.com.