[[ePUB] DOWNLOAD] The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies BY Judy Jacka any format

techgr...@gmail.com

Jul 20, 2022, 10:00:12 PM7/20/22
to moba...@googlegroups.com

READ KINDLE The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies by Judy Jacka on Kindle Full Volumes.

  Read Online The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies PDF by Judy Jacka is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies for free in any format with visit the link button below.

    Read Book Here ==>  Read The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies All Edition.

The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies EPUB

    Download Book Here ==> Download The Vivaxis Connection: Healing Through Earth Energies Full Editiont.

Book Synopsis : The vivaxis, or life-axis, is like an umbilical cord made of energy connecting us to earth. Our vivaxis connection, and consequently our health, can be affected by many factors; it can also be maintained. The author draws on her naturopathic experience to share practical exercises and techniques such as finding your vivaxis, finding energy layers, stimulating and improving memory and scanning others for disturbances. This how-to guide is easy-to-read with sidenotes, feature boxes and other tools to highlight useful information. .