MOABS for non-CpG site analysis

CalM

Sep 18, 2019, 8:03:36 AM9/18/19
to MOABS Discussion

Hello,

I'm running a bisulfite sequencing analysis on a plant genome, and I would like to know if MOABS is suitable for analyzing non-CpG sites ?

Thank you !

Jin Li

Sep 18, 2019, 10:52:31 AM9/18/19
to MOABS Discussion
Hi,

Yes, MOABS is suitable for analyzing of CpA/C/T. To do that, you can specify the following option in mcall.

```

  --reportCpX arg (=G)               X=G generates a file for CpG methylation;

                                     A/C/T generates file for CpA/CpC/CpT meth;

```

In the MOABS configuration file, you can add it in the `[MCALL]` section, e.g.

```

[MCALL]

reportCpX=A

```