Is info-pull.com down?

Alastair

Jan 14, 2007, 5:52:27 PM1/14/07
to MOAB Fixes
Is the info-pull/MoAB/MoKB site down, or is it just me that can't
access it?

Kind regards,

Alastair.

William A. Carrel

Jan 14, 2007, 6:10:11 PM1/14/07
to moab...@googlegroups.com
Works for me. I see yesterday's was an HFS+ panic.

Alastair

Jan 14, 2007, 6:58:33 PM1/14/07
to MOAB Fixes
On Jan 14, 11:10 pm, "William A. Carrel" <willia...@carrel.org> wrote:
> Works for me. I see yesterday's was an HFS+ panic.
>
> > Is the info-pull/MoAB/MoKB site down, or is it just me that can't
> > access it?

Sorry, my fault. I blocked access to it at this end when they started
distributing malware so that nobody downloaded anything accidentally. I
can see it again now.

Kind regards,

Alastair.

st...@info-pull.com

Jan 14, 2007, 7:46:02 PM1/14/07
to MOAB Fixes

> > > Is the info-pull/MoAB/MoKB site down, or is it just me that can't
> Sorry, my fault. I blocked access to it at this end when they started
> distributing malware so that nobody downloaded anything accidentally. I
> can see it again now.

Don't think so:

target prot opt source destination
(...)
DROP all -- ajhoughton.plus.com anywhere
(...)

It seems you take every opportunity to spread FUD and/or being a total
liar about us, among making use of the common fallacies we've already
seen. This time it was just more absurd than usual. Be careful about
making such accusations. And you're the only one at that connection, so
far. You're protecting nobody, literally.

Cheers.

This conversation is locked