Mac OS X 10.4.9 and Security Update 2007-003

Jens Ayton

Mar 13, 2007, 5:23:38 PM3/13/07
to MOAB Fixes
Mac OS X 10.4.9 and Security Update 2007-003 have been released. Several MOAB
bugs are addressed. The announcement on Apple’s security-announce mailing list
specifically mentions:

MOAB-06-01-2007
MOAB-10-01-2007
MOAB-11-01-2007
MOAB-12-01-2007
MOAB-14-01-2007
MOAB-23-01-2007
MOAB-24-01-2007
MOAB-28-01-2007
MOAB-13-11-2006

I believe this last one actually refers to MOKB, the Month of Kernel Bugs.
There are several other MOKB fixes.

http://lists.apple.com/archives/security-announce/2007/Mar/msg00002.html

--
Jens Ayton

Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Landon Fuller

Mar 14, 2007, 9:38:43 PM3/14/07
to moab...@googlegroups.com

On Mar 13, 2007, at 2:23 PM, Jens Ayton wrote:

> Mac OS X 10.4.9 and Security Update 2007-003 have been released.
> Several MOAB
> bugs are addressed. The announcement on Apple’s security-announce
> mailing list
> specifically mentions:
>
> MOAB-06-01-2007
> MOAB-10-01-2007
> MOAB-11-01-2007
> MOAB-12-01-2007
> MOAB-14-01-2007
> MOAB-23-01-2007
> MOAB-24-01-2007
> MOAB-28-01-2007
> MOAB-13-11-2006

Woot.

I pulled the PDF loop patch from the source, since that's now fixed.
I left the SU patch in (and updated the version match), since the bug
isn't actually fixed -- the document binding has just been removed.

-landonf

PGP.sig