[moabfixes] Re: Is info-pull.com down?

1 view

Rosyna

Jan 14, 2007, 11:52:58 PM1/14/07
to MOAB Fixes
That seems kind of childish. Are you really that scared of people
being able to prove that your assertions are wrong that you'd go as
far attempting to block them from reading the postings on the site so
they can prove their wrong/misleading?

--

Sincerely,
Rosyna Keller

Unsanity: Unsane Tools for Insanely Great People

It's either this, or imagining Phil Schiller in a thong.

This conversation is locked