Apple Security Fix 2007-002

albertii

Feb 18, 2007, 11:07:25 AM2/18/07
to MOAB Fixes
Hello,

The Apple Security update 2007-002 is suppose to fix some of the MOAB
vurnabilities. However i can't really find which are fixed & which
aren't.

So it would be nice that you add some new articles on your blog site
or over here about which vurnabilities are still unfixed & maybe
update your .ape so it wont patch these fixed components anymore.

Since your .ape seemed very extensionable, you added all the fixes you
made to it, it might be great to make an official ape out of it & a
manner for developers/hackers(the good kind like you) to upload
possible fixes for other vurnabilities & maybe a way for the user,
though an ape prefpane, to enable/disable any of the fixes in the ape.
Good documentation in the prefpane about each fix would be required.

Let me also remind you that Paranoid Android, Made by Unsanity
themselves, now is open source & can be found at SourceForge, you
could join the team there & add your ape's functuanality to it, in
that way you imidiatly have an active developers group.

Jens Ayton

Feb 18, 2007, 1:34:19 PM2/18/07
to moab...@googlegroups.com
albertii: