Black Rosy-finch Study Volunteer Recruitment!

coope...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2020, 1:52:47 PM10/28/20
to MoabBC
Hi all,

The Black Rosy-finch Study is seeking Feeder Count Volunteers for our winter 2020-2021 season! Rosy-finches are one of the least-studied birds in North America, and we are trying to fill data gaps for these colorful birds with the help of community scientists. Volunteers will conduct 20-minute bird feeder counts for Rosy-finches once every three weeks throughout the winter and early spring (December – April). You can choose to do surveys at publicly accessible bird feeder locations, or at your own bird feeders in your backyard. We will hold a live zoom training session on Thursday, November 19th from 7pm-8pm, and will have a recorded online training available for those who are unable to attend the live session. To learn more and sign up, visit https://wildutahproject.org/rosy-finch

RosyFinchFeederCount_Recruitment20-21Final.jpg

I hope you'll join us!

Cooper