Fwd: Fw: Good morning, RE, birding next week from Portland, Maine

Utah Birds

Apr 27, 2021, 10:35:04 AM4/27/21
to redcliff...@goolegroups.com, moa...@googlegroups.com
][forwarded from utahbirds.org]
From: Carole <mslees...@yahoo.com>

Hello there!

I am heading out on Sunday, May 2nd to spend 13 days visiting the Mighty Five, starting out of St George and ending in Moab.

This looks like a group email?

Would somebody, please, be willing to take me birding, from anywhere to 3 to 5 hours, and any of these Parks? Or along the way from one to the other?

If you don't have availability, I would greatly appreciate you making phone calls or emails on my behalf, to see if you have friends and acquaintances, I would be willing to pay.

I also use a source called birdingpal.com and have met up with birders worldwide! I will put out a few emails to that listserve but wasn't sure what Park would be best? Any insight into this as well, would be greatly appreciated.

I can be reached on my cell phone 207-838-9204.

I realize this is short notice, we really just put this trip together yesterday, I am fully covid-19 vaccinated and I'm willing to practice social distancing, Etc.

Thank you so much!

Kind regards <^..^>

Carole G. Jean
Portland, Maine. Eastern Standard Time.