Need help for Concept drift using ADWIN algorithm.

Supun Sandaruwan

Feb 19, 2023, 6:48:13 AM2/19/23
to MOA users
I found a code for ADWIN algorithm on github.
my question is how to use this code to detect the concept drift.

=== Tried this ====
To detect the concept drift I load the CSV file and select a particular column and send that column data to  setInput(double inputValue) method and try to detect the concept drift, Is it a correct way or do I need use getChange() method to detect the concept drift.

Rihab Khadimallah

Oct 6, 2023, 6:46:24 AM10/6/23
to MOA users
Hello,
please who can help me with the steps of applying the ADWIN algorithm in MOA ?
How can I change the window size ?
How to interpret the plot ?
Thank you very much.