Configure evaluation metrics (MAE, MAPE, MSE, RMSE)

Edson Ramiro

Aug 4, 2022, 7:12:45 AM8/4/22
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Is it possible to configure the metrics used to evaluate the final precision of classifications and regressions? By default, MOA GUI gives me the "classifications correct (percent)" for classifications and "Mean Absolute Error" for regressions. Could I change, for instance, the last for MAPE? Is there a list of possible metrics?

Thank you,

Best regards,
Edson

Zaher Bilal

Aug 4, 2022, 1:27:30 PM8/4/22
to MOA users
please see the manual of MOA there listed the available metrics

However, I would recommend in the case of classification to download the results (then you would get the confusion matrix) and perform your own calculations on it (to be 100% sure)

Best
Zahir

Edson Ramiro

Oct 3, 2022, 7:26:28 AM10/3/22
to moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Zaher,

thank you for your reply. I will check the manual.

Best regards,
Edson