need datasets about data stream mining

asmaa

Oct 12, 2020, 4:08:35 AM10/12/20
to MOA users
hello,

I need  datasets about data stream mining
and also need to ask is there is facebook group about moa and data stream mining

thanks in advance

Maroua Bahri

Oct 12, 2020, 4:14:07 AM10/12/20
to MOA users
Hi Asmaa,

You can find datasets here
and you also can generate synthetic datasets from MOA using "Other Tasks".

Cheers, Maroua

Vinícius Souza

Oct 23, 2020, 6:51:27 PM10/23/20
to MOA users
Hi Asmaa,
Currently, the most complete repository of real-world datasets for stream benchmarking is the USP DATA STREAM REPOSITORY: https://sites.google.com/view/uspdsrepository

Regards,

asmaa

Jun 10, 2022, 9:07:22 AM6/10/22
to MOA users
Hello,
Please can help me in this
I need to know, if there is a class in MOA determine the type of drift detection from real-world dataset such as  (sudden, incremental, gradual,....)

or if there is an option or command to add in MOA config to output type of drift such (abrupt, gradual, incremental , sudden,.. ) as attached in image

and also, if possible, how to determine is this (Real, Virtual concept drift))

I wait for reply please
Many thanks in advance