Data Stream Processing applications testing

22 مرّة مشاهدة
التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Alexandre Strapacao Guedes Vianna

غير مقروءة،
22‏/05‏/2023، 7:01:20 م22‏/5‏/2023
إلى moa-...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I wanted to share my latest paper, "A Grey Literature Review on Data Stream Processing Applications Testing," in the Journal of Systems and Software (JSS), Elsevier.

This paper provides unique industry insights, addresses the challenges faced in Data Stream Processing (DSP) application testing, and explores many test approaches and tools. It bridges the gap between academia and industry.

For a limited time, you can access the paper for free via the following link: https://authors.elsevier.com/a/1h7LmbKHpCdKp

I believe this paper could provide valuable knowledge and support for our community, and I would be delighted to hear any feedback or thoughts you may have after reading it.

Happy reading!

Best Regards,
Alexandre Vianna
الرد على الكل