FW: "STEM Success for Women Telesummit" Features Top Experts

Lynda Milne

Apr 9, 2015, 2:29:41 PM4/9/15
to mnscu...@googlegroups.com

From the 360 Center of Excellence’s office in Bemidji, an invitation to an online conference.

From: Karen White [mailto:KWh...@bemidjistate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2015 10:31 AM
Subject: "STEM Success for Women Telesummit" Features Top Experts

Dear Colleague:

I hope you’ll join me at the “STEM Success for Women Telesummit” featuring top educational experts and practitioners. The focus is on empowering educators to recruit and retain women in this free, online conference. The virtual event will be held online April 13-16.

You can receive a free pass to attend but you must register now, don’t wait, lines are limited – RSVP even if you can’t be on the live calls to get access to the recordings!

Educators will learn recruitment and retention secrets from 11 of the country’s top women and STEM education experts and practitioners.

You’ll hear how Professor Barbara DuFrain of Del Mar College was able to increase female enrollment in her intro to computer programming classes by 62% in a year, and improve female and male retention by 45% and much, much more.

Register for your free pass here: http://bit.ly/stem-women-2015 (April 13-16, 2015 listen anytime).

Learn more and reserve your spot here: http://bit.ly/stem-women-2015

I am looking forward to “seeing you” at the Telesummit very soon.

Warmly,

Karen White

360 Executive Director