FW: Tomorrow: Find Out How To Get More Female Students In STEM In Just One Year

Eva Scates-Winston

Mar 2, 2015, 11:54:47 AM3/2/15
to mnscu...@googlegroups.com

FYI

From: Donna Milgram [mailto:donna_...@iwitts.ccsend.com] On Behalf Of Donna Milgram
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2015 7:07 AM
To: Eva Scates-Winston
Subject: Tomorrow: Find Out How To Get More Female Students In STEM In Just One Year

Image removed by sender.

Hi, it's Donna here.

Did you hear about my webinar happening tomorrow?

During my free WomenTech Educators webinar, "More Female Students In Just One Year," I guide you through the recruitment and retention strategies we have found to be effective in STEM classes and programs across the country.

You're going to learn a lot that may surprise you, such as the top ways female students learned about their STEM classes.

And more good news, many of the top recruitment strategies are no or low cost!

If you're unclear about the steps you need to take to increase the number of female students in your STEM classes, come join us tomorrow.

Save your spot at http://www.iwitts.org/free/free-webinars

Attendees take away actionable strategies just from this free webinar. I look forward to seeing you there!

Warmly,

Donna Milgram

P.S. You'll also get access to our popular recent guide, "Female Role Models: The IWITTS Interview Guide." So don't wait, grab your spot at http://www.iwitts.org/free/free-webinars today!

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe| Privacy Policy.

Institute for Women in Trades, Technology & Science (National IWITTS) | 1150 Ballena Blvd. | Suite 102 | Alameda | CA | 94501