Presidential Primary Sources Project - Internet2

mtmehs...@gmail.com

Sep 13, 2013, 5:41:33 PM9/13/13
to mnint...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:

Here is the link to the Presidential Primary Sources project organized by the Internet2 K-20 Committee. https://k20.internet2.edu/projects/presidential-primary-sources-project

I am also attaching the flyer. To join the project, you will want to go to the website link above and set up an account on MUSE. The button on the flyer they sent doesn't seem to locate the project on the site when you try to go at it that way.

Have a great weekend. I've also added the project link to our MUG Agenda and Minutes document from September 12.

Please share this information with teachers in your contact group. Thank you!

Mary

Presidential Primary Source Flyer[1].pdf