VIDEOCONFERENCING BRIDGING SCHEDULE FOR MUG MEETINGS 2013-2014

1 view

mtmehs...@gmail.com

May 22, 2013, 3:29:18 PM5/22/13
to mnint...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone:

I know we just completed the 2012-2013 year of MUG meetings, but I thought I would get this out before I forget about it.

Dale Carrison suggested that perhaps we could take turns bridging the videoconferences for next year. I have created a form to find out which organizations are willing to set up the videoconferences for MUG meetings in 2013-2014. Please go to http://goo.gl/RIh4S and complete it so I can set up the schedule for bridging. Thank you!

If your organization is unable to bridge multiple calls for the meetings just indicate so on the form. Thank you!

Mary