MEMO Conference - Fall 2012 - St. Cloud - October 11-13, 2012

1 view

mtmehs...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2012, 6:18:55 PM10/5/12
to mnint...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone!

The MEMO 2012 Fall Conference on October 11-13 is shaping up to be a great event. In addition to our incredible line up of keynote speakers,  Kathy Schrock, Gail Lovely, Shannon McClintock Miller and Mary Amato, we have a Friday Night Cantina where you have a chance to win valuable prizes. There is also a "Tap Into Technology" Preconference event with technology-focused sessions on October 11. One of our dynamic duo of Conference Co Chairs, Laurie Conzemius, will tell you all about the Fall Conference attractions in her video "infomercial" posted at http://www.memotech.ning.

If you haven't registered yet, you are still welcome!!! Online registration is closed but we will welcome walk in registrations onsite in St. Cloud. If you have questions, please contact Deanna at ad...@memoweb.org.

MEMO 2012 FALL CONFERENCE
(Click here for schedules and other info)

See you there!

Mary Mehsikomer

MEMO Secretary & Conference Publicity Chair

651-999-6510

mary.me...@ties.k12.mn.us

Visit MEMO - Minnesota Educational Media Organization at: http://memotech.ning.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network