Unable to Sync

瀏覽次數:19 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Language Lover

未讀,
2023年2月10日 凌晨12:46:022023/2/10
收件者:mnemosyne-proj-users
I've been very pleased with Mnemosyne on my laptop running windows 11 but have not been able to sync with my Samsung S22+ Android phone. I keep getting a "timeout waiting for server" error. I'm using Mnemosyne 2.9.

I've tried syncing with my VPN turned off but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm not very technical so I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong but have no idea what. Any suggestions?

Peter Bienstman

未讀,
2023年2月10日 凌晨2:58:402023/2/10
收件者:mnemosyne-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I assume you've looked at this page? https://mnemosyne-proj.org/help/syncing

Is the sync server running on your laptop? I.e., is it turned on in the configuration settings?

Kind regards,

Peter

On Fri, Feb 10, 2023 at 6:46 AM Language Lover <tban...@gmail.com> wrote:
I've been very pleased with Mnemosyne on my laptop running windows 11 but have not been able to sync with my Samsung S22+ Android phone. I keep getting a "timeout waiting for server" error. I'm using Mnemosyne 2.9.

I've tried syncing with my VPN turned off but that doesn't seem to make a difference. I'm not very technical so I'm sure that I'm doing something wrong but have no idea what. Any suggestions?

Language Lover

未讀,
2023年2月11日 凌晨12:40:342023/2/11
收件者:mnemosyne-proj-users
Yes, that's the document I've been using. I was able to get it to sync this morning after turning off my VPN. I must have mistyped a number in the server when I tried it last night. This is the first-time sync done from my android phone.

However, I'm now not able to perform subsequent syncs. When I try the sync option from my laptop I receive an error message. I've attached a jpg of the error.

Sync error.jpg

Peter Bienstman

未讀,
2023年2月11日 凌晨12:41:432023/2/11
收件者:mnemosyne-proj-users
If you only have your laptop and a phone, always sync from your phone.

Cheers,

Peter

回覆所有人
回覆作者